I am currently expanding this course!
If you'd like to know when the course is available again, click below!
- Do you want to connect more with your body through yoga?
- Have you wanted to try yoga but felt intimidated to step inside a studio?
- Have you been frustrated in your search for a yoga class that you feel comfortable in?
- Are you looking for yoga classes that can provide suggestions for your journey of self-care and self-acceptance?
This course offers:
Comfort and Guidance:
This three-module E-Course includes:
- 6 full-length yoga classes with adaptations to suit a variety of needs and experience levels
- 3 Presentations based in the concepts of Befriending Your Body through Yoga
- Free bonus materials including pose adaptation videos, mini-practices, meditations, and breathing exercises that focus on presence and self-compassion
- Ongoing access to all materials even after the course has concluded
- Optional membership in private Befriending Your Body through Yoga Facebook community
About the Instructor: Marcie Leek teaches yoga in Seattle, Washington. She is trained in the Viniyoga tradition, and she is registered at the 500-hour Yoga Alliance accreditation level. Her additional training includes teaching yoga to special populations, and she has received additional training and certification in Tiina Veer’s Yoga for Round Bodies and Anna Guest-Jelley’s Curvy Yoga.